FUDGY EGGLESS BROWNIE
The ultimate Fudgy Eggless Brownie. I really cannot say anything more than that for this amazing brownie recipe.
This recipe is as simple as it is delicious. To make this Fudgy Eggless Brownie, I will be using a combination of dark chocolate, and cocoa powder. While, it is a common assumption that the more expensive your dark chocolate is, the more luxurious your brownie will taste. It is not necessarily true, in my opinion. I always use Amul Mystic Mocha, but you can substitute it with the other dark chocolate that Amul has. And for the cocoa powder however, I do believe that we need to go a step above the commonly available super market products. I used Ossoro Belgian Chocolate Powder, and it was heavenly. And ofcourse, since this is eggless, we will be substituting eggs with thick curd or yoghurt. I also like to add a tablespoon of coffee powder, as it brings out the chocolate flavour beautifully.
Additionally, to elevate this brownie, you can include nuts (walnut, pecans, or almonds) into the batter. Or you can add a dollop of Nutella, Peanut Butter, or Biscoff Speculoos and swirl it around on the top. Not only does the brownie turn out very pretty, they add a very good flavour too. Let’s dive into the recipe now!
Chewy-Gooey Eggless Brownie
- 85 Grams Unsalted Butter
- 150 Grams Dark Chocolate
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 Cup Hot Boiling Water
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 Cup Thick Curd or Yoghurt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- Prepare your baking dish by lining it with parchment sheet, and also pre-heat the oven to 180 deg C.
- In a microwave safe bowl, take butter and chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds, twice.
- Whisk them together well to form a chocolate liquid mixture.
- Add cocoa powder, and coffee powder and whisk them into the chocolate mixture.
- To the hot boiling water, add sugar, and whisk well such that the sugar dissolves into the water.
- To this add vanilla essence, and curd, and mix.
- Add the chocolate mixture, and whisk it well. Add the dry ingredients (flour, and baking powder), and fold it into the mixture.
- Transfer this to the prepared baking dish.
- [Optional] Add your toppings, swirl them around to create a random pattern.
- Bake at 180 deg C for 30-35 minutes, let it cool completely, cut into squares and serve.